Please find below a list of core statutory documents for you to view. If you require these to be printed, please email the school business manager who can arrange this for you.
Covid Catch-up Plan
See our covid catch-up plan outlining our approach to teaching and learning in line with the Government grant funding awarded to school.
Our last Ofsted inspection was November 2019. To see a copy of this report you can view it on Ofsted's website or download a copy. We are proud to annouce that St Werburgh's and St Columba's Catholic Primary School remains a GOOD school.
Other useful information
- Ofsted School Data Dashboard
- DfE school performance tables
- DfE school performance table - St Werburgh's & St Columba's Primary School
The latest RE Section 48 Report March 2018 is also available to download. We are proud St Werburgh's and St Columba's were judged OUTSTANDING during this inspection.
Strategic School Documents
- School Development Plan 2020-2021
- Pupil Premium Plan 2020-2021
- Pupil Premium Plan 2019-2020
- Pupil Premium Plan 2019-2020 with Impact Statement 2018/19
- Pupil Premium Impact Report 2019
- School Improvement Priorities 2019-2020
- Three-year vision 2020-2021
- Sports Premium Expenditure 2019-2020
- Sports Premium Statement 2020-2021
- Swimming Competency Statement 2018-2019
- Swimming Comeptency Statement 2019-2020
School Financial Benchmarking
We are required to publish a link to the schools financial benchmarking website where you can find out more information about Consistent Financial Reporting (CFR) statement of income, expenditure and balances which are published for all schools.