- Easter Communication to Parents and Carers - 29/03/21
- Return to School information March 2021
- Recovery Plan & Risk Assessment @25/02/21
- Recovery Plan & Risk Assessment @11/01/21
- Remote education provision: Information for parents
- Remote Learning Letter to Parents - 05/01/21
- Remote Learning Policy - Updated January 2021
- Recovery Plan & Risk Assessment @05/01/21
- Updated Risk Assessment @14/10/20
- Update 16/09/20 - Covid Guidance - September 2020
- Update 11/09/20 - School drop off/pick up times wc 14/09/20
- Recent Guidance August 2020
Administration of Medicines Form - This is available to download and complete and must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org if your child requires medication. Medication cannot be administered without this form which is usually completed at the school office. Please read the Administrations of Medicine Policy addendum at the end of the policy for further details.
Please familiarise yourself with the Behaviour Addendum for the Behaviour Policy. Due to current circumstances, this has been updated in order to support keeping the school community safe.
Letters highlighting the general procedures for returning to school are below.
KEY THINGS TO REMEMBER FOR PUPILS RETURNING TO SCHOOL IN SEPTEMBER
- Wear school uniform.
- Wear P.E kit on P.E day.
- Do not bring any items into school such as toys.
- Children can bring a small bag, reading books and homework books.
- If you want to contact school email email@example.com or telephone 01244 478968.
- Put on suncream before leaving home.
- Wear a sunhat if required.
- Bring a packed lunch.
- Bring a snack.
- Bring a labelled water bottle.
- Take your child's temperature before they leave home. If it is high they should not come into school.
- All absences to be reported to school with a reason for the absence.
- CHECK drop off and pick up times. CHECK which gate you will use.
- One parent/ carer at drop off and pick up.
- Once your child has been dropped off please move away from gates swiftly.
- Parents and carers will not be able to enter the school site during the day.
- Meetings with staff and queries should be arranged by calling school.
- If a child forgets something please place it in the box by the main gate and call the office.
- Keep an eye on the website for any updates
- SPARE shoes/socks labelled in a small bag on PE day only