Quarantine / Isolation Work - Reception 2021 - 2022
Isolation Activities - Autumn Term 2021
Hello Reception children and your families!
While you are not in school, we have found some fun things for you to do! We miss you, and we look forward to seeing you when you come back.
At the moment in school, we are focusing on developing listening skills and tuning into sounds.
These are good games for listening to different sounds and trying to work out what is making the noise:
We are also learning about ourselves and each other. At home you could:
- Encourage your child to look at their face in the mirror and talk about what they can see.
- Ask your child to draw a picture of themselves, talking about the shapes they are drawing and the numbers of things – eg round head, 2 eyes, long legs etc
- Ask your child to use different body parts to do different things – eg clap your hands, stretch your arms, bend your legs, stamp your feet, jump high, curl up small, etc
- Get out different objects in different numbers up to 10 – eg 5 cars, 7 spoons etc. Encourage your child to count them correctly, moving each object as they count it.
- Encourage your child to practise writing their name, forming the letters correctly.
- Take part in some Cosmic Kids Yoga activities:
Quarantine / Isolation Work - Reception: News items
There are no News items to display
Quarantine / Isolation Work - Reception: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Quarantine / Isolation Work - Reception: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display